EE Week Educator Webinars
The mission of National Environmental Education Week (EE Week) is to connect educators with resources to promote K-12 students' understanding of the environment. One way that we support educators is by providing professional development opportunities, including webinars.
Learn more about our webinars by following the links below.
- (Stay tuned for news about upcoming webinars)
- Biomimicry: Designing by Nature, Wednesday, November 20, 2013 at 7:00 p.m. EST
- Greening STEM: Taking Technology Outdoors, live broadcast April 16, 2013
- 21st Century Tools for Environmental Learning in the Community, live broadcast April 3, 2013
- Taking Technology Outdoors: Geography Connections, live broadcast March 13, 2013
- Using Technology to Investigate the Outdoors, live broadcast February 28, 2013
- Greening STEM: Environmental Resources and Tools for Inspiring 21st Century Learning, live broadcast April 19, 2012
- Field Investigations and STEM, live broadcast March 28, 2012
- Technology Goes Wild: New Tools for Connecting Classrooms with Nature, live broadcast March 14, 2012
- Teaching Ocean Connections: Watersheds to Reefs, live broadcast March 30, 2011
- Teaching About the Gulf Oil Spill, live broadcast February 23, 2011
- Teaching the Water-Energy Connection, live broadcast March 31, 2010