Welcome to the website of the National Environmental Education Week (EE Week), a program of the National Environmental Education Foundation (NEEF). Please take a minute to read the rules that follow and understand that when you visit our site, it means that you agree to follow these terms and conditions. These terms may be modified or updated by us from time to time without notice to you. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time by clicking on this page.
What This Site Contains
EE Week\\\'s website presents comprehensive information about the mission and activities of the National Environmental Education and Training Foundation operating as the National Environmental Education Foundation.
Use of NEEF’s Logo
EE Week\\\'s and NEEF’s trademarks – their name and design, as well as National Public Lands Day Trademark Office Registration No. 3,324,266 and Earth Gauge Trademark Office Registration No. 3,079,140, are used to identify our organization and its activities. You cannot use EE Week\\\'s or NEEF’s name and/or logo without written permission, and only NEEF can grant authorization for use of these logos. For written permission please contact email@example.com.
Improper use of NEEF’s logo:
- You cannot use EE Week\\\'s or NEEF’s name and/or logo to refer to another organization or another organization’s product or services.
- You cannot use EE Week\\\'s or NEEF’s name and/or logo in any manner that would confuse the viewer or could imply sponsorship or endorsement.
- You cannot change or alter the appearance of EE Week\\\'s or NEEF’s logo.
- You cannot use NEEF’s name and/or logo without crediting EE Week\\\'s or NEEF’s ownership of the logo.
- You cannot use EE Week\\\'s or NEEF’s name and/or logo as a link separate from an attaching URL.
Use of Materials on This Website
The materials published on the site, including text, images and illustrations (which we call the \\\"Content\\\"), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States or other countries. You acquire no rights or licenses to the Content other than the limited rights to use it in accordance with these terms, and you agree to abide by all posted copyright notices or restrictions relating to the Content. Except as provided in the next paragraph, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit or in any way exploit any part of the Content.
You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the site for personal, professional or classroom use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other notices contained therein. Use of third party material available on the NEEF site may require prior written permission from the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
NEEF does not object to adding EE Week\\\'s or NEEF\\\'s link to your site as long as you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please inform NEEF that you are adding our link to your site by contacting the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org with your web address.
- We do not allow our links to appear on websites that promote any form of discrimination or pornography or any site encouraging or engaged in illegal activities.
- We require that you place a disclaimer on your page, “National Environmental Education Foundation does not endorse, review, or authorize the content stated on this site.”
- NEEF is a nonprofit and nonpartisan organization. No statement should be made that implies or suggests that NEEF is a partner of your organization without the written approval of NEEF.
- You cannot link to our site if your website harms or diminishes the mission of NEEF or its programs.
- You cannot add our link to your site if it in any way endorses a product, service, individual, or organization.
Last Updated April 14, 2008